Monday, June 8, 2009

{dream big}

{dream big}

today i had a wonderful visit with my dear friend, doreen. we laughed and lunched and talked about the joys and hardships of real life. doreen is a beautiful person. she has a heart of gold, and loves her family dearly. (her kids are pretty darn amazing, too. they're huge cancer research advocates.) through the years doreen has been a huge encouragement to me through some of my toughest times. i wish there was more i could do to repay her for all she's been there for me on over the years. her life motto is {dream big}.

we talked about celebrating life's little moments, loving someone forever and so much more. we laughed (a lot)... because, what is life if you don't have a lot of laughter. if you're looking for someone to add to your prayer list, i know doreen and her family would appreciate it. (doreen's husband, rick, is also fighting cancer.) you can check out the rest of the pictures here.


so to my dear friend, {dream big} and kick lung cancer in the you-know-what.

2 comments:

kim.mom said...

Please tell Doreen that I think she is beautiful and I'll be praying for her! My Dad is also fighting lung cancer right now and I can't imagine my Mom having to fight it at the same time. I'm so glad she has a friend to help her through this time like you, Noel.

KCina said...

WOW--Beautiful photos! Doreen is the best! Small world, I'm Relay/bloggin buddies with her and I also follow your blog (scrapbooking)....Continuing to Dream Big for Dor, Rick and their entire family! ~ Kathy (Oregon)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin