Saturday, January 10, 2009

010/365 double digits

double digits

of course my age has long been in the double digits... but i've now taken a picture a day for 10 days. i guess when you think that there are still 355 days left, it doesn't seem like much, but i was happy to have not forgotten a day yet! (i guess i have low standards.)

anyway, i took a picture of myself today since today was the first day i've had a bit of time all by myself since sometime in mid december. the girls went to a birthday party and my hubby had lunch with my dad.

the focus wasn't on like i'd like (wanted both eyes in focus), and taking a picture of your face this close up is sort of like putting your skin under a black light. yikes. but thanks to this plug-in and the fabulous wonders of photoshop... i feel ok enough to post this online! lol.

9 comments:

Dettao said...

YOu look beautiful. Love seeing your name in CK. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! Congrats on 10 days- I'm loving watching it!

Unknown said...

Hey, checkin' in... 10 days huh? Man, we gotta lotta pictures to take!!

Stan said...

Hey there blue eyes! Where you been all my life?

Joanie said...

I just came over here from LivE's blog. You have a great blog and lovely family. I will look forward to keeping up with your Project 365... I wimped and am only doing Project 52.

angie worthington said...

great picture of you!!!...you are doing great w/ the Project 365...i am still deciding if i want to do it..

Anonymous said...

super pretty!
a

Tracy said...

You should feel more than ok! Your are beautiful! I love keeping up with your Project 365 - I wish I could say I have been as good, I am still trudging along, but have forgotten a couple days.

Gretchen said...

hey cutie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin