Saturday, March 9, 2013

catching up

I've been a little behind on posting Project 365 shots. I'm not sure how a week slipped away from me, but there you have it. So without further ado, here are the missing week's photos (along with a couple of bonus Instagram shots).


063.365
Monday: a photo from my Bible Study.

064.365
Tuesday: Emma under our willow tree

065.365

Wednesday: Stan's grandma's Bible & reading in the rain
  Rainy day reading #gkchesterton #PicTapGo

066.365
Thurday: Fog

067.365

Friday: Leftover crafting scraps & prayer time at Chruch

String me along

Come let us adore

068.365
Saturday: Hint of Spring


A poem Chesterton recalls writing as a child:

"I asked through what incantation or prenatal purgatories I must have passed, to earn the reward of looking at a dandelion."

This childhood sense of wonder stayed with him:

And since I have owned a garden (for I cannot say I have been a gardener) I have realised better than I did that there really is a case against weeds. But in substance what I said about the dandelion is exactly what I should say about the sunflower or the sun, or the glory which (as the poet said) is brighter than the sun. The only way to enjoy even a weed is to feel unworthy even of a weed. -G.K. Chesterton, Autobiography 

1 comment:

gatwick to w2 said...

nice post i found here what i am searching for . Really this is a great blog thanks for sharing man
gatwick to w2 | luton to w2

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin