Thursday, February 7, 2013

facing life

One day at a time, we're already 38 days into the new year. We had a few laughs taking today's photos. Emma got the giggles part way through after I made a couple of sassy comments. That's when she pulled out her infamous sassy face (the second photo) and the silly faces that followed. I needed a good laugh and some smiles today. She makes me thankful to be a mom everyday, and helps me to face life with a smile.

038.365

038.365
a face we see all the time

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

“IF Americans can be divorced for 'incompatibility of temper' I cannot conceive why they are not all divorced. I have known many happy marriages, but never a compatible one. The whole aim of marriage is to fight through and survive the instant when incompatibility becomes unquestionable. For a man and a woman, as such, are incompatible.”

~G.K. Chesterton (What’s Wrong With the World)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin