Friday, January 13, 2012

Vintage Unaware

While Emma was out this afternoon Torrey and I were going to head to the State Park for a few pictures... but lulled to passivity by the warmth of the wood stove, we decided to just hit the backyard then run back in and get warm. She grabbed their lovely gray coat and one of my headbands, and threw the moment into a beautiful vintage European look. I couldn't choose one shot as my favorite for today, so since I can... I chose two. The first I chose because it had such a different look about it. The second I chose because I am clearly a sucker for a close up of that face and those eyes.

013.366

013.366

2012_0113

2012_0113

2012_0113

Chesterton Quote of the Day:

“The true soldier fights not because he hates
what is in front of him, 
but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Every time I receive an email from you I can't wait to see the photos or projects you have made. Today is no exception, the photos are SO beautiful. They seem right of the 1940s, even the coat is perfect for these shots.

Your daughters are truly beautiful but I guess with gorgeous parents, it is hard not to have beautiful children :-). Thanks again for sharing and for inspiring us to create beautiful photos and projects. It is really appreciated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin