Wednesday, January 28, 2009

school days


028/365
i'm feeling pretty proud of myself for making it almost a month of not forgetting to take a pic a day. maybe that's a small feat, and i haven't even actually made it a whole month yet... but nonetheless i'm feelin' good! :)

i volunteer pretty much every week in my girls' classes. cutting, pasting, correcting, hanging and all of that good stuff. anyway, i figured it would be a good opportunity to get some pics in emma's class. thank goodness for scrapbooking teachers (they seem to take the freakish picture taking in stride... thanks julie!)









8 comments:

torrey said...

Emma looks so smart!!!

Joanie said...

Great photos! I love the sharpening pencil! Very clever!

Jackie said...

Great pictures :)

Julie said...

You take the best pix! Emma is adorable.
Julie

Emily R. said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I am a teacher and I need to remember to take pictures of the little details!

Veronica said...

I remember my dd's kindergarten teacher at the end of the year giving me a handful of pictures she took throughout the year!! It was great having that aspect! Your pictures are GREAT!

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Great photos! Love the sharpening one, and the chair. Such a great eye!! Are you opening your own studio?

Amy L said...

Sweet, sweet photos!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin