Sunday, October 7, 2007

CKMB Weekend Challenge: with ad inspiration


I decided to work on a layout for CK's Weekend Challenge this afternoon. The challenge was to do a layout on the "story" behind your message board name. Well, I don't have a particularly clever message board name (being that it is my actual name). So that was the subject of my layout... how I wish I had a more clever message board screen name.

I have been flipping through my Domino Magazine this week... and one of the things I love about Domino (and Lucky) is that they come with little post its to flag pages you like. I flag all kinds of things that inspire me for different reasons from decorating to graphic layout and design. Kravet's ad is one I flagged in this issue.

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

as always, I love your work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin