Thursday, February 20, 2014

Home Sweet Homeschool


Through the personal challenge of Project 365, I have taken at least one photo everyday for more than five years now. I tend to take a lot of portraits, my personal favorite type, but I've tried to capture some of our daily grind in the mix as well. This week our Glitz Design challenge is to celebrate daily life. I combined my photo of homeschooling in action with a hand written title and lots of layers of Glitz. 






"Home Sweet Homeschool" layout supplies:
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" paper: Mustaches
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Finnley" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Titles & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Alphabets & Words sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Raven" Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" rubber stamps
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" washi tape - tiny hearts
other: cardstock, sequins, embossing powder, tulle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin