Monday, January 20, 2014

Bits & Pieces of Love


This week's project is featuring Glitz Design's Bits & Pieces. These fabulous little cards are perfectly sized for those enjoying Project Life. Since I have not yet compiled the gumption to begin Project Life, I enjoy using the Bits & Pieces as great layering accents for my traditional scrapbook pages. For this project I kept some of the cards "as is", and some I cut as accents. The outline of the U.S. cut out gave it that extra pop against the black background.





"Book Love" layout supplies
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" paper: Arrows
Glitz Design "Finnley" paper: Drips
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Finnley" Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Raven" Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Finnley" Alphabets & Words
Glitz Design "Raven" Alphabets & Words
Glitz Design "Finnley" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Washi tape - small hearts
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" trim

1 comment:

Lea Lawson said...

I adore this layout, Noel!! The hearts floating above your daughters photo is just the perfect touch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin