Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Messages from Heaven

Nearly every change of season brings us a fresh batch of color combination trends to try. This fall the Glitz team is taking the Green/Pink/Neutral combo for a spin. I had a hard time choosing between white and warm gray for my neutral, so in the end I went with both. The white I kept as a canvas and the warm gray as the accent. 

The photo was extra special to me because it was a little memento I found of my dad's one day when cleaning my house. When he was sick his pockets were always supplied with cough drops that had little messages on the wrappers. This was one of the wrappers I found not long after he passed away. It was like a little message from heaven. 


2013_1009_023a

2013_1009_066a

2013_1009_071a

2013_1009_081a

2013_1009_085a

2013_1009_099a

"Nothing You Can't Handle" Supplies:
Glitz Design "Finnley" paper: Drip
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Design "Finnley" 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" Rubber Stamps
Glitz Design "Finnley" Titles & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Finnley" Alphabets & Words Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Hello Friend" Washi Tape
other: typewriter, VersaMark ink, Stickles glitter glue, star sequins (Studio Calico), lace punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), circle punch, embossing powder and ink (Stampin Up)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin