Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Focus on Color



This week our Glitz projects focus on a current color trend - aqua, yellow and grey. Aqua has been my favorite color since childhood, in fact as I type this I am wearing an aqua dress in my aqua living room next to an aqua painted table. Perhaps it's not a bad thing to tame my aqua habit with a little grey and yellow. This layout combines grey papers from "Sunshine In My Soul" with yellow paper from "Color Me Happy" and mixes it up with some aqua accents from "Sunshine In My Soul". To add subtle depth I layered tulle trim, vellum, doilies, a Peek-a-Boo, cardstock stickers.  


2013_0809_013a

2013_0809_060a

2013_0809_075a

2013_0809_033a

2013_0809_044a

2013_0809_043a

"Ash Wednesday" Supplies:
Glitz Designs "Sunshine In My Soul" paper: Rays
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 8x8 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs "Sunshine In My Soul" 8x8 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs "Sunshine In My Soul" Titles & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Designs "Sunshine In My Soul" Alphabets & Words Sticker Sheet
Glitz Designs "Uncharted Waters" Rubber Stamps
Glitz Designs "Beautiful Dreamer" Peek-a-Boos
Glitz Designs "Vintage Blue" Trim
Other: cardstock, vellum, doilies, sequins, ink, sewing machine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin