Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Prince Charming

One of the things I love about the chalkboard trend is the creative beauty in hand lettering. I am not especially talented at hand lettering, so I am very thankful to have some beautiful chalk design work already done for me. White embossing powder shows up beautifully against the blackboard background, for an added "chalky" look. 

I thought this trend would be fun to show off these silly photos we took of my husband and I at this year's Tulip Festival. I added lots of hearts and arrows pointing to my Prince Charming, just to be sure he wouldn't be missed!


2013_0613_010a

2013_0613_067a

2013_0613_029a

2013_0613_058a

2013_0613_056a

2013_0613_069a



"Kissing Frogs" Supplies:
Glitz Designs "Uncharted Waters" papers: Stripe, Bits & Pieces
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" paper: Hearts
Glitz Designs "Uncharted Waters" 8x8 paper pad
Glitz Designs "Uncharted Waters" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Cardstock Journaling stickers
Glitz Designs "Uncharted Waters" washi tape - anchors
Glitz Designs "Hello Friend" washi tape - coral polka
Glitz Designs "Uncharted Waters" rubber stamps
Glitz Designs "Love You Madly" rubber stamps
other: white embossing powder (Stampin' Up), wood arrow (Studio Calico), VersaMark ink, heat gun, card stock, sequins (Cartwright), typewriter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin