Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Not Out of the Ordinary

The past few weeks life has been filled with extraordinary moments of ordinary life. Beautiful sunrises out my bedroom window, my Grandpa's baptism, Holy Week and Easter to name a few. Since it is not out of the ordinary for me to fall behind on posting my photos, I figured I would update with just Instagram shots from my phone (and two shots from a year ago today).
Oh what a beautiful morning #sunrise

upload
I've been taking a friend of mine to the University of Washington for her radiation appointments. As she battles through colon cancer, we try to enjoy the artwork at the UW and the glory of everyday life.


Holy Thursday

coffee

#HolyThursday

#coffee

#GoodFriday

#GoodFriday #hairdo
Good Friday hairdo

Holy Saturday #sunrise

Easter is nearly here

A little late, but I loved this one of the Fathers lighting the Easter candle
Lighting the Pascal Candle

Happy Easter! He is risen! #Easter
My newly baptized Grandpa at the Easter Vigil Mass

#Easter Morning
Easter Sunday

2013_0329_092d

Fr. James & the brothers stopped by this afternoon to wish us a blessed Easter

Dip dyed fingers & eggs

#springishere

#Daffodils
Daffodils 

2012_0405_056b
A year ago today
Snowgoose Produce Ice Cream with my mom

2012_0405_169a

#viewfromwhereistand

For my husband's love of cats... {cough}
A little something for my husband's love of cats... {cough}

Little things that remind me if my dad
Walking through Costco, this shirt display reminded me of my dad. He wore these nearly everyday.


“On the third day the friends of Christ coming at daybreak to the place found the grave empty and the stone rolled away.  In varying ways they realized the new wonder; but even they hardly realized that the world had died in the night.  What they were looking at was the first day of a new creation, with a new heaven and a new earth; and in a semblance of the gardener God walked again in the garden, in the cool not of the evening but of the dawn.”  -G. K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin