Monday, June 18, 2012

Dad is great


With the month's challenge I decided to focus on two great men in my life my dad and my husband. Through thick and thin they have been pillars of strength in my life. Since my dad became critically ill I've had the great honor of giving back just a little of what he's given me over the years. Here's to all of the dads out there who inspire and fill the lives of the ones they love!

Dad

"Dad" by Noel Culbertson
Glitz Design French Kiss papers: Fleur, Labels, Stripe
Glitz Design Happy Travels 6x6 Paper Pack
Glitz Design Happy Travels Peek a Boos
Glitz Design Happy Travels Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design Happy Travels Glitzers Stickers
Other: Seam binding ribbon; staples; Alphabet: Fancy Pants

Dad {detail}

Dad {detail}

Dad {detail}


I love you to the moon

"I love you to the moon" by Noel Culbertson
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink paper: Ledger
Glitz Design Happy Travels paper: World
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink 6x6 Paper Pack
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Peek a Boos
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Layered Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Whatnots
Glitz Design French Kiss Epoxy Stickers
Other: burlap ribbon; doily; Punky Playground cardboard: Punky Sprouts; lace: Martha Stewart Crafts

I love you to the moon {detail}

I love you to the moon {detail}

I love you to the moon {detail}

I love you to the moon {detail}

3 comments:

Linda E said...

What a beautiful tribute to the men in your life. I think of you and your family often and keep you in my prayers.

crazymom said...

I check your blog often for an update on our family. I continue to keep you all in my prayers.

kim.mom said...

What gorgeous layouts! I haven't been by your blog for a while and I'm so sorry about all the things your family has had to deal with. I pray for healing and peace for all of you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin