Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the whole world in His hands

This week has been a bit of a ride, more like the past several weeks. Amidst all of the turmoil there have been so many opportunities to see all of the blessings in daily life. I think sometimes we see them best in the conflict and chaos, or at least they're most visible if we have eyes to see. Sometimes my eyes are a little slow to open to the surrounding graces, but each day is a little step toward that. 

051.366
Sending a little love to Daddy

050.366
Linked together with love

049.366
Raindrops keep falling on my head...
(I've had that song stuck in my head since I took this picture)

2012_0218
and one with a smile

2012_0218
a take off a hairstyle idea we found on Pinterest

048.366
My sweet Valentine flowers from my number one man Stan.
xo




Chesterton Quote of the Day

"Of the sane man there is only one safe definition.
He is a man who can have tragedy in his heart and comedy in his head."

-G.K. Chesterton, Tremendous Trifles

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Beautiful photos Noel, the girls hair always look so lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin