Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Opportunity Everywhere

One of the troubles I sometimes come across with Project 365 is the pressure to come up with new ideas. Now my photos generally are focused on my girls, since the motivation for me is the fun in capturing the memory of that one moment in time that will never be repeated. {Emma will never again be 10 years + 3 days old!} I love being able to look back over the years at that almost invisible daily change that happens before our eyes as our grow. So I've gotten back into the habit of keeping my camera with me whenever it's reasonable. We stopped by a store on our way home from school today, and I noticed this cool brick wall near the parking lot. We walked over and snapped a few shots. Even the moss on the asphalt worked its way into the backdrop. It was just another reminder that the opportunity is everywhere to capture the magic of the moment of day to day life.

010.365

2012_0110

2012_0110

2012_0110

2012_0110

2012_0110_ 

Chesterton quote of the day:

"In the end it will not matter to us whether we wrote well or ill;
whether we fought with flails or reeds.
It will matter to us greatly on what side we fought.”
— G.K. Chesterton

1 comment:

Cami said...

You are so good at keeping your eyes open for good photo locations. I love that about you. I'm jealous of that and envious a bit of your spontaneity.

Once again awesome pictures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin