Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Where we geniuses hang out... here at the Genius Bar.


I spent part of my morning at the Mac store having Stan's computer repaired. It crashed the day he arrived overseas making our communication abilities pretty spotty for the first few weeks. So he mailed it home and I took it to the genius guy at the Genius Bar. The very kind genius guy found the wacky problem cable inside the laptop and within 15 minutes it was working as good as new. Hurray for Apple Care! So back in the mail it will go to my handsome sailor on the other side of the world.

In other hardly riveting and unimportant daily news, it was a very blustery and rainy day here in the Evergreen State. We got a long enough break in the rain to pop outside and snap a few quick pictures in the shadow of my favorite tree. The first was the pick of the day, the second was the runner up and the third was just a sweet smile I couldn't resist. 

004.365

2012_0104

2012_0104

2012_0104

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin