Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feel the Love

It's 11:31pm. 29 minutes until it's officially Valentine's Day. The signs are everywhere... handmade Valentine cards scattered on the kitchen table, a shoebox turned Valentine holding robot on the counter, conversation hearts ready to send little messages of love in a jar in the kitchen. It's time to celebrate all things related to love. I had grand plans in this post to list a few of the many things i love about those I love in my house... Darn that I'm getting a little sleepy, and my brain isn't nearly so clever as it was an hour ago. That being said, I couldn't in good conscience leave this day of love without saying this:

I am quite possibly the most blessed girl on earth. I am loved by God, my husband and my children {usually}. Is there any better place to be than right here?

040.365
“Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.”
-Saint Augustine

042.365
“Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.”
-St. Francis of Assisi

044.365
“Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.”
-Saint Augustine

043.365
“Love is not affectionate feeling,
but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained”
-C.S. Lewis

041.365
“I need no dictionary of quotations to remind me that the eyes are the windows of the soul”
-Max Beerbohm

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your photography is just wonderful!!! LOVE the photos. The last one of Miss Emma.. she doesn't look too happy!! LOL :)

Luv2talk said...

Love the way the colors play on YOU ROCK. Awesome shot, NOEL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin