Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a little bit of {vintage love}

key to my heart {glitz}

I spend a lot of time reflecting on the overwhelming blessings in my life. It helps me keep perspective on the days that don't always feel like they're overflowing with goodness. It's one of the reasons I love scrapbooking, it gives me another outlet of counting my blessings, and puts them down on paper to flip through again and again. 

But I'm not going to lie to you here... one of the things I love about working here and there in the industry are the boxes of goodies that arrive at my door from time to time. The very best box that graced my doorstep last week was, of course, my box of Glitz goodness! Aside from loving the fabulous products that Glitz produces, I love the people that make Glitz possible. 

That leads me to another scrapbook life blessing: The people of scrapbooking. It truly is a beautiful thing to work in an industry focused on family, memories, blessings and getting them on paper. Laura, Ginger and Erin {the Glitz Girls} are among my favorite scrappy people of all time. I've logged many a hour web-camming with Laura giggling ourselves silly. I'm a lucky girl!

key to my heart {glitz} detail

key to my heart {glitz} detail

key to my heart {glitz} detail
Glitz products used: Vintage Love and Maya papers, Vintage love Whatnots, Vintage Love Rub-ons

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

You are one lucky scrapbooker...so fun to get boxes of goodies!

Jocelyn said...

This LO is just stunning and wow...boxes of goodies that arrive so that you can create...how awesome is that!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin