Sunday, March 29, 2009

monsters vs. aliens

monsters vs. aliens

we literally go to the theater once or twice a year. movies come out onto video so quickly. not to mention renting them is so much cheaper. plus you can screen them if you need to, and oh my the amount of snacks to can consume for under $20 increases tenfold! all that to say, it's kind of a big deal to the girls when we actually do catch a movie in the theater. (and boy did it take a lot to say just that! lol) we went with my sister & her fam to see monsters vs. aliens. it was cute & funny. we liked bob (the blob guy) the best. it wasn't the most amazing movie in the world, but it was worth it for a fun family day out. just some cute goofy fun.

2 comments:

Latrice said...

I took anna to her first movie to see monsters vs. aliens. She was so into it she didn't even want to go potty when I know she had to go. We also started out garden a couple weeks ago inside. Very excited about my tomatoes and herbs.

Abby said...

I love this pic! I hate that you can't really scrap movie tickets without them fading away. I know you can scan them, but the originals would be great.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin