Sunday, April 13, 2008

father/daughter personality traits


i made these pages awhile back for an easter page call. i was going through some of last year's easter pics and got such a kick out of how my oldest separates out all of her candy before she eats it. so the pink page came first. when i was finished... it reminded me so much of how my wonderful husband operates, that i made the second page to show how much they are alike. :)



Supplies for pink page:
Patterned paper: Michelle Coleman, Think Pink Kit, scrapartist.com (pink); Rhonna Farrer, Black Eyed Peas Kit, twopeasinabucket.com (black - recolored gray); Frames: Katie Pertiet, Stamped Blocks Set, designerdigitals.com; Flourish: Anna Aspnes, Hipster Plume Mega Pack 2, designerdigitals.com; Fonts: Impact and Century Gothic (Microsoft), Klee Cap Script downloaded from the internet

Supplies for green page:
Patterned paper: Michelle Coleman, Antique Garden, scrapartist.com (green); Rhonna Farrer, Black Eyed Peas Kit, twopeasinabucket.com (black - recolored gray); Frames: Katie Pertiet, Stamped Blocks Set and On the Inside Blocks Set, designerdigitals.com; Flourish: Anna Aspnes, Hipster Plume Mega Pack 2, designerdigitals.com; Fonts: Impact and Century Gothic (Microsoft), Klee Cap Script downloaded from the internet, CK Love Note (Creating Keepsakes)

8 comments:

Amy L said...

Noel, these are awesome as always. The giant O's are wonderful. Hope Stan is coming home soon.

Jackie said...

She is so her dad and has been from the get go :)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

That is too too funny. I am the same way with my food. Line everything up by color, and sometimes height lol. I love it. (Of course sometimes I am just too hungry and just eat, but when I am bored I do this:)) Found out recently that my mom is the same way!

scrappyhappy08 said...

LOL....It must be a mechanic thing...My dad is an airforce vet airplane mechanic and a retired mechanic for the airlines..and he does the same thing custom foam and all!!! LOL....

joscelyne cutchens said...

super cute, as always Noel! I love it!!!

Trish said...

just came across your blog-had to tell you I love your work and look forward to coming back again :)
p.s. I like your hairstyle too!

Anonymous said...

lol!!!...my hubby also does the sorting thing, all the time out of habit..he does it and does not even realized he has seperated & sorted!...great layout...
:) angie (craftyscrapr)

Stan said...

I don't see the similarity. I mean Torrey is sorting CANDY and I sort TOOLS. Big difference! Maybe if she was using my tools to sort her candy. Anyway, I just don't know where you pick this stuff up;-). It's good to know there is a little organization in life's chaos. Looks great babe, as always.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin