Thursday, December 20, 2007

treaties for my mailman
well technically, i think i have a mail lady...


i made these fun little treaties last night. i have done this with little chocolate bars, but hadn't thought of using it as a gift idea for those little extras you want to do around the holidays... neighbors, mail carriers, etc. :) i saw the idea posted on creative imagination's blog the other day... and thought i'd try my hand. i thought they turned out pretty cute... and my mail lady took it... so i think that's a good sign! now maybe she'll stop harassing me about getting a bigger mailbox... one can only hope! lol!!!

now all i need to make is a little something for my weight watcher leader... i'm thinking the 1/2 pound chocolate bar isn't gonna work! lol! :)

merry christmas!!!

supplies: cardstock, ribbon & ink: stampin up; patterned paper: basic grey; background rubber stamp: impress rubber stamps; flourish/bird acrylic stamp: autumn leaves; snowflake punch: marvvy; stickles glitter glue: ranger industries

11 comments:

Kelli said...

I wish I needed a larger mailbox too...hehehe.

Stan said...

If I tried to create something like that all there would be is wrappers. Chocolate 1, Self Control 0! That's why I leave this stuff to the experts! Maybe I should get a job as a mailwoman...errr man I mean.

Anonymous said...

you have our address right? and you know we have 36 orphans living with us who would just LOVE some choco-late? they're such loving kids...never tasted chocolate...

noel joy said...

lol... poor little orphans... all lovingly named collin, i bet. lol. i'll see what i can do for them! :)

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

That is such a great idea! I'm not going to have time to do it this year, but I hope I remember it for next year.

I'm glad to hear that you, your girls and Sam had a great time together! It looked like a lot of fun.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Very cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

How about a tag book or small mini book for your weight watchers leader. You could put before and after photos of you in it and tell her how special she is and how much her help has meant to you.

Anonymous said...

Weight Watchers???? You're kidding right? you are so thin- we met in Bellevue convention and you certainly don't look like you need to watch your weight! Merry Christmas- Terri from Kirkland

noel joy said...

yes, i do weight watchers... i started last january, and lost 40 pounds... so i'm at my goal & am just maintaining. i still go to the meetings every week.... it helps with staying on track. thanks terri! :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

I saw that on CI too and thought it was a super cute idea. LOVE your take. I made some candies that need to be packaged up for my mail carrier, trash man and water delivery person! I was thinking the same thing... my ww leader probably doesn't want oreo truffles, even if I used fat free cream cheese!

You are my idol girl, I am almost to 10lbs down. 40ish more to go! slowly but surely!

Laurie said...

Um, could you be any cuter? Who makes cute little chocolate bars for their mail lady except you? Too stinkin cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin