Monday, November 19, 2007

Live Life Daily

it comes and goes so quickly, too quickly. as thanksgiving is sneaking up on me, and my husband's fifth deployment looms just beyond that... i can't help but remember that the best thing about life is that it comes one day at a time... and there is so, so, so much to be thankful for!

i have an amazing husband, who is faithfully serving his country. he is heading out before christmas so that service men & women will be able to be home with their families in time for christmas after their long deployment. he does his job with integrity. he is an amazing father, husband and provider. he loves me and our girls.

i have two healthy, happy, hilarious daughters. they constantly remind me of the beauty in life. they love purely. they laugh often. they play together. they are helpful. they are mine.

i live in the most beautiful place on the planet. i have a hobby i love, and the time and means to do it. i get to stay at home and raise my girls. i get to volunteer at their school. i live near my family. i have an amazing church and church family. i am part of something bigger than myself.

there is so much to be thankful for... those are just a few of mine. (and now i'll have something to look back to on a day i'm not feeling particularly thankful!)

Page Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; patterned paper: Stampin’ Up; Stamps: Autumn Leaves and Stampin Up; Ink: StazOn and Stampin’ Up; Tab: CK OK; Coaster: Imagination Project; Rub ons: Chatterbox (white) and Lasting Impressions (brown); Tag: Stampin Up; Pen: Sharpie

3 comments:

Dettao said...

I always love the simple pages best. this one is beautiful. Thanks to your family for the sacrifices you are making for our country. I am working on a puzzle project on my blog. If you have time, come over and see if you would like to play.

Latrice said...

Those are great words of wisdom. The layout is gorgeous too. Email me I wanted to ask you something privately. Talk to you soon.

uniquelg@msn.com

Latrice;)

Samantha said...

Very pretty LO, Noel. I'm so thankful for my family and friends, and I'm reminded on a daily basis of how loved I am!

I hope your husband has a safe deployment. We can go out scrap shopping whenever you're feeling down!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin