Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back from Vegas!


Creating Keepsakes Magazines
Scrapbooker of the Year Finalists
What an amazing experience all around! All of the girls were so fun! We had a blast! It's taken me a bit to post, I have spent the last two days hanging out with my girls and husband! It's good to be home! I had the experience of a lifetime!!!

For those who haven't heard... Elizabeth Kartchner is the new Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year!!! I am so excited for her! I know I am going to enjoy seeing her work in CK in the future! Check out her blog here. She is an amazing person as well as an amazing scrapbooker, and I am glad to call her a friend!

I am hoping to get a link set up with more pictures from Vegas soon. CK treated us all like queens!!! Anyone thinking of entering SOY next year... GO FOR IT!!! It was great that Stan was able to come. He was such a good sport! He walked all around the trade show for three days being nothing short of amazing! (Elizabeth took the first picture of Stan & me. The second picture my friend, Leslie, took of "the guys" - Elizabeth's husband, Ingunn's husband, and Stan.)

I even walked away from Memory Trends with a complete mini album. All of the SOY finalists made ten copies of two 6x6 pages. I love this little album! Everyone is so talented and has her own distinct style. It's great to have a piece of each person to bring home.

I'll post a layout about the trip as soon as I can. (Of course, I need to start on one first!)

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love those pics girlee! What stunning ladies you all are! You look great (of course) and thanks for sharing your pics. You are a super scrapper!

Kelli said...

Great pictures! I'm sure you've got a ton of scrapping to catch up on NOW!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin